Planning Information Services
- Information Services Section in Upper Marlboro, on the lower level of the County Administration Building, and the Building Permit Review Counter in Largo (DPIE) will be closed 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Wednesday, February 26, 2020, will open at 1:00 p.m. Wednesday, February 26, 2020.
- The Planning Information Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, for drop off and pick up – with a late opening at 10:00 a.m. every third Wednesday of each month. Please note any drop-offs after 3:00 p.m. will be processed the next business day.
- The Planning Information Services section will now open at 10 a.m. on the third Wednesday of each month. All other hours remain the same: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
New features added to enhance your customer service experience at the Planning Information Counter.
- Automated Calling Distribution (ACD) System: Need to get some planning information or have questions for our Planning Information Services staff? Call us through our new automated call system at 301-952-3195/3208. For Building/Use & Occupancy permits information, call Department of Permitting, Inspections, and Enforcement (DPIE) at 301-883-5900.
- Information Request Forms: Fill out and submit the following forms:
- Online Information Request Form - For information on Site Plans/ House Surveys, Sketch Maps, Mailing Lists, and Approved Detailed Site Plans or other development review related matters.
- Map & Data Analysis Request Form
The Planning Information Services Section (formerly the Information Counter) is an information call-in and walk-up center providing:
- Information about zoning and subdivision regulations, master plan proposals, land use and development processes and requirements, PGAtlas, and M-NCPPC permit status are available to the public in person, by phone or by letter requests. View/download the Planning Information Request Forms.
- Planning Department publications and maps that are available for purchase, and various planning and development processes and requirements. Out-of-print publications and hard copy plans stored at the Information Counter are provided for a fee if available.
- Access to and purchase of planning data and reports; property, aerial, and topographic maps record plats, site plans, planning documents, and other publications.