How To Apply
Recruitment and Selection Services Goes Green!!!!
How to Apply
The Recruitment and Selection Services office has completed the implementation and transition to our new applicant tracking system (NEOGOV). Please apply by selecting the position title and clicking on the apply button. You must complete an on- line application to be considered for available positions. You must apply for an open position, non-solicited resumes and applications will not be accepted. If you have any questions related to applying for any of our vacancies or the application process, please contact us at (301) 454-1411.
Benefits of Applying On-line
- Search and apply for jobs 24/7 (anytime).
- Apply from any location with Internet access (i.e. libraries, home, etc.)
- Apply for multiple jobs or new jobs without re-entering application information.
- Receive automatic receipts instantly on screen and by e-mail-each time you apply.
- View updates on your application status.
- Register to receive automatic notification of positions that you are interested in as they are posted.
Follow the easy steps listed below:
- Go to www.mncppc.org/jobs/ .
- Click on the job title you are interested in and select the “Apply” link.
- If this is your first time using our online application, you will need to create a GovernmentJobs.com account by clicking on “Create Your Account Here” link as shown below.
- Create your Username and Password to establish your account. Choose something you can easily remember. NOTE: Do not let anyone else use your account.
- Click “SAVE”. You are now ready to apply for any Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission job opportunity.
- Once your account has been created, you can build an application by clicking on the “Create Application” link. Your application can be used to apply for more than one job opening.
Please click here to view the Applicant User Guide