Human Resources and ManagementFor questions, please call:
> Commission Home > Our Departments > Central Administrative Services > Department of Human Resources and Management > Benefits
Our mission to our customers is to design, develop and administer quality, cost-effective benefit programs, responsibly, consistently and fairly.
Links to Providers, Documents, Forms and other Resources
Paper Reduction Initiative
Open enrollment for calendar year 2015 is scheduled to take place from Monday, October 20, 2014 to Friday, November 7, 2014. In an effort to reduce paper consumption the Health & Benefits office will not mail the typical individual packets to employees’ work addresses or to retirees’ home addresses. All open enrollment instructions, materials and forms will be placed on our website at www.mncppc.org. M-NCPPC is not assuming that all employees and retirees have internet/email access. We are giving everyone, retirees and active employees, the option to request a hard copy of the entire open enrollment packet or only the specific form needed.
Instructions on how to access the information on-line or to request a hard copy will be communicated the week prior to open enrollment. Our hope is that employees and retirees will read the information on-line, print only the form(s) they need and save the open enrollment materials for future use rather than print them.
We hope that you will “Think Green” and refrain from printing all the materials included with your Open Enrollment packet.
Let’s reduce our paper consumption by only printing what we need.
The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission (M-NCPPC) is making an important change to your retiree prescription coverage under the pharmacy program administered by CVS Caremark. Medicare eligible retirees are invited to attend one of our seminars or webinars. Important points:
· We’re changing the administrator of our prescription drug program to SilverScript® Insurance Company, a Caremark company.
· This new plan is a combination of two separate plans called an Employer Group Waiver Plan (EGWP) + Wrap Plan.
· There will be minimal disruptions to Medicare eligible retirees and our co-pays will remain the same as those retirees under 65 who are enrolled in the CVS/Caremark Prescription Drug plan.
· All retirees, survivors and employees who are on Long-term Disability and their dependents that are Medicare eligible will move to this plan.
· This change will be effective January 1, 2015.
Attending one of the informational sessions will allow you the opportunity to ask questions that may be of concern for you.
To see the flyer of upcoming seminars and webinars, click here