Multi-Purpose Room Rental
Enjoy two light-filled indoor spaces perfect for meetings, baby showers, retirement functions and more! The two spaces can also be opened as one space for a total of 2,400 square feet. Rentals are a minimum of 4 hours which includes set-up and clean-up.
4 Hour Rental
4 Hour Rental
||$300||$400 per hour
- Room cleanup/damage deposit: $150
- Deposit is credited back to your PARKS DIRECT account if the room is left in a clean, undamaged condition.
- Renter is responsible for all damage to rental facility.
- Additional damage fees may apply.
Reserving an Event
- To reserve a rental, a PARKS DIRECT account must be established and a reservation fee of the room, plus the $150 cleaning/damage deposit is required. If you do not have an account you need to bring you ID with your current address.
- Checks are accepted up to two weeks prior to rental.
- Rentals canceled with less than 30 days prior to the rental will be charged a $150 cancellation fee.
To book a rental in the multi-purpose room contact the facility.
Rules & Regulations
- The area reserved is a specific space as designated on the contract.
- Use of the Multi-purpose room does not include use of the swimming pools or fitness room.
- Balloons are permitted in room only and must be weighted down
- No Items (including tape/nails/push pins) can be attached to the Wall Divide, Wall or Windows.
- Glass containers and alcohol are prohibited.
- Any food brought into the facility must be kept within the designated party area.
- Only one time frame and one room can be booked per renter, per day.
- The use of cameras and/or video cameras is only allowed for taking pictures in the reserved rental spaces.
- No commercial activity is allowed. No selling of tickets on or off facility premises, no advertising of event.
- Room is available from October-April. Saturdays 12-4pm, and Sundays 1-5pm.
- On the date of your event, if you have additional questions or experience any problems, please ask for the Manager on Duty.
- In order for your event to be placed on the calendar, the event must be contracted and payment made in full.
- Providing items such as decorations, table coverings, food preparation and serving items is the responsibility of the renter.
- AV and stereo equipment is not provided nor permitted in reservation area.
- Only catered, store-bought and pre-packaged food are allowed. For the safety of others, no home cooked food will be permitted.
- Use of stenos, hot plates, crock pots, etc., are prohibited unless patron uses a “licensed caterer”. Caterer must remain on-site for the use of any heating device. A valid receipt is required for all store-bought items brought to the event.
- If patron utilizes a caterer, there are two items that must be presented to the facility at least two weeks in advance.
· A valid Caterer’s Occupational License
· Certificate of Insurance naming M-NCPPC as an additional insured
- Maximum number in one room (approximately 1,200 square feet)
- Seated at round tables; 5 seats per table - Maximum 40
- Set for a meeting with no tables - Maximum 8