The Active Transportation Advisory Group (ATAG)
The Active Transportation Advisory Group (ATAG) held its first meeting in December as a successor advisory group to the former Bicycle and Trails Advisory Group (BTAG), which was founded January 1998 at the direction of the County Executive’s Office.
- Quarterly meetings to discuss general issues impacting bicycle, pedestrian and shared use paths in Prince George's County.
- Review and comment on area master plans and sector plans.
- Recommend shared use path priorities to the County Executive and County Council for inclusion in the semi-annual Joint Signature Letter on State Transportation Priorities.
- Advise local agencies on issues pertaining to shared use paths, bike, and pedestrian access and safety.
- Subcommittee meetings on specific topics, such as shared use path development, proposed legislation, or bikeway signage.
- Monday, March 6
- Monday, June 5
- Monday, September 11
- Monday, December 4
- Monday, December 5, 2022: Agenda | Minutes |Video
- Monday, September 12, 2022: Agenda | Video
- Monday, June 6, 2022: Agenda | Minutes | Video of Virtual Meeting
- Monday, March 7, 2022: Agenda | Video of Virtual Meeting
|Monday, March 6||7:00 to 8:30 p.m.||Agenda (TBA)||Registration (TBA)|
|Monday, June 5||7:00 to 8:30 p.m.||Agenda (TBA)||Registration (TBA)|
|Monday, September 11||7:00 to 8:30 p.m.||Agenda (TBA)||Registration (TBA)|
|Monday, December 4||7:00 to 8:30 p.m.||Agenda (TBA)||Registration (TBA)|
Maintenance Request Links
- Prince George’s County Maintenance Request
- Maryland Department of Transportation /State Highway Administration Service Request Form
- Prince George’s County Park Maintenance: To report a park maintenance concern, please contact the Customer Service Help Desk at 301-699-2255.