The registrant is entitled to a 100% refund, or a credit to his/her account, in the event that M-NCPPC cancels a course.
The registrant may withdraw from a course at any time prior to course end, and in most circumstances will be entitled to receive a pro-rated credit to his/her account, based on the number of classes remaining at the time the withdrawal is requested. Withdrawals can be done online or at any staffed facility before the start of the program. Within 7 days of a program start date, withdrawals must be done by contacting the facility offering the program. A 20% withdrawal fee will be assessed upon being removed from a course.
Refund Fees & Process
- No requests for refunds will be accepted after a course is completed.
- No cash refunds will be allowed.
- Refunds for credit card purchases will be issued as a credit to the credit card account and may take 2-3 days to process.
- Check refunds may take 3-4 weeks to process.
- No refund or credit will be issued for classes missed by the participant.
Some activities have different refund/withdrawal policies that supersede this standard policy, as identified in the course description or details.
Some courses have specific withdrawal policies, which limit when withdrawal may take place and/or whether any credit or refund will be applied.