- Open Shelters are reserved from 10 am - 7 pm on Monday - Sunday.
- Must be a verified Prince George’s or Montgomery County resident at least 21 years of age to reserve.
- All reservations must be made online via your Parks Direct Account
- A $100 security deposit in addition to the rental fee is due at the time of reservation.
- Picnic shelter reservations must be made 48 business hours in advance.
- For capacity and fee information, please view the Picnic Shelter Fees (PDF)
- Electricity is not available at any of the shelters.
- Amplification or excessive noise is prohibited.
- Moon bounces, dunk tanks, or pony rides are not permitted.
- No sale of merchandise.
- No bands or amplified music.
- No generators or propane.
- For a complete list of Rules & Regulations, please view the Picnic Shelter Rental Agreement:
Rain Cancellation Policy
No refunds or reschedules will be processed due to rain, snow, or other weather issues.