survivors and beneficiaries

M-NCPPC Federal Credit Union

Credit Union deductions are not withheld from lump sum death benefits.

Survivors can elect to have a deduction withheld directly from the monthly survivor benefit and deposited into the survivor's Credit Union account by completing the Form, Authorization for Credit Union Deductions from Survivor Annuity.

  • The Credit Union deduction may be changed at any time by either: Completing the Form, a Revised Authorization for Credit Union Deductions from Survivor Annuity; or,
  • Writing a letter to the ERS indicating the new deduction and the effective date of the change.
All change requests must be submitted to the ERS before the 10th day of the month preceding the month of payment. Changes received after the 10th may not be processed until the following month. Survivors are responsible for notifying the credit union of changes.

All Credit Union deduction requests must be signed by the survivor or authorized representative. Authorized Representatives should call the ERS Office for direction on submitting proper legal documentation.

For information on the benefits of joining the M-NCPPC Federal Credit Union visit their website at: