New programs are available for youth ages 7-17!
- On Par Junior Golf Program (below)
- Prince George's County Junior Golf Academy
On Par Junior Golf Program
The On Par Junior Golf Program is an 8 week class (4 weeks for Fall Session) led by PGA and USGTF professionals, designed to assist with the development of our junior golfers within Prince George's County and the surrounding areas, using the game of golf as a teaching tool to do so.
Participants of this program will be taught golf through the following principles.
7 Gold Habits of Successful Junior Golfers
- goal setting
- learning from others
- not making excuses
- staying positive
- being appreciative
- asking questions
- taking ownership
Golf like many other things in life takes discipline, determination, and organization to be successful. These standards will also teach them to cultivate principles of honesty and integrity, and they will come to understand the inter-relationship between excellence on the golf course and excellence throughout their daily life.
The program will be taught in an 8:1 ratio and will be offered at all three M-NCPPC golf facilities and is open to all skill levels.
- Registration is available on a first come first serve basis
- Online registration on PARKS DIRECT
- Click here for Enterprise Golf Course location
- Click here for Henson Creek Golf Course location
- Click here for Paint Branch Golf Complex location
- Session 1: April 3rd - May 26th
- Session 2: June 12th - August 11th
- Fee: $100 per session
- Meets: once a week for eight weeks
- Fall Session: September 4th - September 25th
- Fee: $50 per session
- Meets: once a week for four weeks