Meeting Space Overview
Our unique venue offers meeting spaces available for work meetings, training sessions, and special events.
- Over 2,000 square feet of flexible meeting spaces
- State-of-the-art audio-visual technology
- Outdoor terrace and pantry
- Complimentary onsite parking
- Professional event staff
Rental Rules and Regulations
Rental contract holders must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid form of ID (driver's license, utility bill, lease agreement, homeowner insurance policy, or renter's insurance) and proof of residency
- Contract holders are the point of contact during the duration of the rental period.
Rentals are available 7 days a week from 7 am to 10 pm.
Hourly Rental Fees
|Rental Options||Bi-County||Non Bi-County|
|Conference Room A or B²||$150||$195|
|Conference Room A and B²||$300||$390|
|Airport Operations Building¹||$2,100||$2,750|
¹Include Conference Rooms A & B, a two-story lobby, and a terrace.
²Minimum three hours
Non-profits must show proof of 501(c)(3) status and have good standing.
Meeting Room Details
- Conference Room A– 986 square feet (29x34)
- Classroom Style – 49 ppl
- Theater Style – 49 ppl
- Banquet Style – 49 ppl
- Cocktail Reception – 49 ppl
- Conference Room B– 1,054 square feet (31x34)
- Classroom Style – 50 ppl
- Theater Style – 60 ppl (6 rows with 10 chairs)
- Banquet Style – 88 – 120 ppl
- Cocktail Style – 156 ppl
- Conference Rooms A & B– 2,142 square feet (63x34)
- Classroom Style – 80 ppl
- Theater Style – 140 ppl (7 rows of 20 chairs = 140 ppl)
- Banquet Style – 120 ppl max.
- Cocktail Reception – 225 ppl max.
- Operations Terrace – 40 people (standing)
- Operations Hanger – 150 people (standing)
- Kitchenette pantry (2 microwaves/fridge/icemaker)
- LCD projector (each conference room)
- Screen (each conference room)
- 2 podiums (1 per conference room) with computer access (all A/V included in room rental)