|Interpretive Programs||1st and 3rd Saturdays (starts every 20 minutes)||FREE|
|Interpretive Garden||Open daily from sunrise to sunset||FREE|
- The fenced fossil area is only accessible during Open House hours or by appointment. No unsupervised access to the fossil site is permitted.
- No personal fossil collecting is allowed in the Park. Digging or removal of any fossils is prohibited.
- Dinosaur Park is an entirely outdoor facility. Wear closed-toed shoes and dress for the weather.
- Restrooms are available during scheduled programs.
Dinosaur Park Public 2022 Programs:
Dinosaur Park is open to the public on the first and third Saturdays of each month. Our open house dates for the remainder of the 2022 year are scheduled as follows:
- May 7th and 21st: 12 pm to 4 pm
- Summer Schedule: 10 am to 2 pm
- June 4th and 18th
- July 2nd and 16th
- August 6th and 20th
- September 3rd and 17th
- Fall and Winter Schedule: 12 pm to 4 pm
- October 1st and 15th
- November 5th and 19th
- December 3rd and 17th
Location and Directions
Dinosaur Park is located off of Contee Road in Laurel, at the end of Mid Atlantic Boulevard.
From the D.C. area, take the Baltimore-Washington Parkway (Route 295) to Route 197 (Laurel-Bowie Road). Turn West on Route 197. Turn left onto Contee Road. Turn left onto Mid-Atlantic Boulevard and proceed straight. Dinosaur Park is at the end of the road.
From Route 29, turn East onto Route 198. Cross I-95 and turn right onto Baltimore Ave/Route 1 South. Turn left onto Contee Road. Take the second right onto Mid Atlantic Boulevard and proceed straight. Dinosaur Park is at the end of the road.
New Parking Information
Parking for Dinosaur Park is now restricted to the park parking lot and along Mid-Atlantic Boulevard. Parking in the business lots and side road next to Dinosaur Park is now prohibited and vehicles will be towed at the driver's expense.