Master Plan Of Transportation (MPOT 2035)
The Langley Park Neighborhood Bicycle Boulevards report is now available online. Please view or download a copy here.
Langley Park Neighborhood Bicycle Boulevards Project
- Bulletin 4-2021 Bicycle Pedestrian Impact Statements
- Transportation Action Guide for Urban Communities
- Bulletin 2-2019 Traffic Impact Studies during the Federal Government Shutdown
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate regional transportation planning policy analysis with transportation operating and planning agencies, including the Prince Georges County Department of Public Works and Transportation, the Maryland Department of Planning, the Maryland Department of Transportation, the National Capital Region Transportation Planning Board, and the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority.
- Coordinate, review, and respond to transportation-related Mandatory Referrals from federal, state, and county agencies.
- Develop, evaluate, and maintain updates of the transportation recommendations in master plans, sector plans, and the Approved Countywide Master Plan of Transportation (2009).
- Evaluate and review public and private development projects and their impacts on the adequacy of the transportation system for the Planning Board and County Council.
- Provide strategic transportation planning, programming, and policy technical support to municipal, county, and state agencies.
- Coordinate with municipal, county, regional, state, and federal transportation and planning agencies to implement the recommendations of master plans, sector plans, and the Countywide Master Plan of Transportation (2009).