- Our Departments
- Prince George's County Operations
- Planning Department
- Zoning Applications
- Revision of Site Plan (ROSP)
Revision of Site Plan (ROSP)
Note: Revision of Site Plan (ROSP) applications are only applicable to development proposals reviewed under provisions of the prior Ordinance (applications accepted prior to April 1, 2022).
In the case when a property or structure has been granted a Special Exception, a Revision of Site Plan is required to alter the site, add or erect a structure, or change or add a new use. The site plan must be revised to show any new or altered site features or structures and associated uses to ensure compatibility with the previously-approved Special Exception.
Pre-Application Conference: Optional
Pre-Application Neighborhood Meeting: Optional
Subdivision and Development Review Committee (SDRC): Revision of Site Plan applications may be referred to the SDRC, at the discretion of the Zoning Section Supervisor or at the request of the applicant.
Decision-Making Body: Revision of Site Plan applications are decided by either the District Council, Zoning Hearing Examiner, Planning Board, or the Planning Director depending on the circumstances and complexity of the application. A combination of the above reviewing bodies may also be required. Consult with staff on the required reviewing bodies.
Fees: One-half of the original fee
Public Notice Requirement: If Revision of Site Plan is heard by Planning Board, the applicant must send Informational Mailings to adjoining property owners, civic associations registered with M-NCPPC, municipalities, and any persons of record. Signposting is required 30 days prior to the scheduled hearing.
If Revision of Site Plan is heard by Planning Director, the applicant's property shall be posted within 10 days of the Director's acceptance of the filing of the application.
Estimated Review Time: 8-10 months
The new Zoning Ordinance and Subdivision Regulations go into effect on April 1, 2022. For a period of two years (until March 31, 2024), Applicants have the option to submit under the requirements of either the new or prior Ordinance. [Note: Review under the prior Ordinance requires a Pre-Application Conference and Statement of Justification to explain why the applicant has not chosen to develop under the provisions of the new Ordinance.]
Any application accepted prior to the effective date of the new Ordinance will be reviewed and decided in accordance to the provisions of the prior Ordinance. See the Transitional Provisions Quick Reference for more information.
Fill out this application form and email the PDF along with required submission materials to DRDApplications@ppd.mncppc.org.
Application Forms and Filing Instructions
- Pre-Application Online Form
- Application Form
- Revision of Site Plan Procedure
- Applications Submissions Changes - Ongoing (UPDATED)
- Transitional Provisions Quick Reference
Public Notice Requirements
- Sample Affidavit for Informational and Formal Acceptance Mailings
- Sample Community Outreach Affidavit
- Sample Acceptance Notice Mailing
- Sample Letter for Informational Mailing
- Sign Posting Requirements
- Sign Posting and Inspection Affidavit
Relevant Development Review Bulletins
- Bulletin 2-2022 New Code Implementation
- Bulletin 1-2022 Zoning Certification
- Bulletin 8-2021 Pre-Applications Online
- Bulletin 7-2021 Contact Information for Planning Department Staff
- Bulletin 3-2020 Applications Submissions Changes - Ongoing (UPDATED)
- Bulletin 1-2020 Deadline for Revised Information
- Bulletin 5-2019 Electronic Certification Improvements (UPDATED)
Guides and References