The Department of Parks and Recreation, Prince George’s County, Arts and Cultural Heritage Division, seeks a part-time Community Arts Marketing/Arts on a Roll Assistant. This role will assist in marking, publicity, and organizational duties for a variety of arts programs and events, including our mobile, on-demand arts workshops, Arts on a Roll. Looking for candidates with graphic design and marketing experience. He/she will need to demonstrate strong customer service and time management skills to be able to manage competing deadlines. The ideal candidate will display a “can do” attitude and willingness to help wherever is necessary.
- Develop and distribute marketing materials such as flyers, postcards, brochures, etc.
- Collaborate to develop innovative marketing plans and strategies to promote arts programs
- Research and contact new, potential clients for upcoming programs and event.
- Maintain an updated list of patrons to assist with positive ongoing customer relationships.
- Provide current information to ACHD and PAMD staff responsible for maintaining web pages and other social media platforms.
- Maintain and update a marketing calendar for all community arts programs and events
- Assist the Arts on a Roll program with booking, scheduling, and customer care.
- Support the community arts unit through data collection, data entry, and other administrative needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
A college degree in Marketing, Arts, Graphic Design or equivalent experience is preferred.
Salary: Hourly rate; Based on Experience; this position is part-time up to 20 hours a week
Contact Elizabeth Malone at email@example.com. No phone calls please.