Join our team at Prince George’s County Parks and Recreation’s Arts & Cultural Heritage Division! We are looking for a part-time (29 hours a week) marketing and media specialist to help promote our year-long calendar of arts events, classes, and programs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and crafting content for the ArtsPGParks social media streams
- Assisting in the management of the arts.pgparks.com website
- Creating a weekly e-newsletter of upcoming events
- Working with program managers and facility directors to promote upcoming events, classes, and other programs
- Working with program managers, facility directors, and other marketing staff in the branding, marketing, and audience development of new programs
- Designing flyers, web ads, print ads, postcards, and other promotional material for events as needed.
- Working with program managers and facility directors to assist in any and all other marketing efforts as needed
Ideal applicants will have strong writing skills, experience in social media promotion, as well as experience in web design and general graphic design. A background in the arts is a plus!
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to Countywide Arts Coordinator, Phil Davis, at email@example.com
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (301) 446-3225