Notice of Administrative Hearing Board
January 14, 2020
Notice is hereby given that an Administrative Hearing Board will be held by the Maryland-National Capital Park Police, Prince George’s County Division, on allegations of misconduct related to Conduct Unbecoming.
These allegations took place between December 22, 2018-February 19, 2019.
The Administrative Hearing Board will be open to the public and will be conducted as follows:
February 3-6, 2020
Maryland-National Capital Park Police, Prince George’s County Division
8100 Corporate Drive, Hyattsville, MD 20785
The hearing is scheduled to begin at 9 am
Anyone attending an Administrative Hearing Board at the Maryland-National Capital Park Police Headquarters is subject to the following rules of conduct:
- All visitors must pass through a security screening process. All weapons and other contraband are prohibited. Firearms are prohibited.
- All electronic devices inside the administrative hearing room shall remain off, and no electronic device may be used to receive, transmit, or record sound, visual image, data, or other information.
- Food and drink are not permitted.
- Interacting with those involved in the hearing is not permitted.
- Smoking is not permitted in the building.
- Conduct that interferes with the proceedings is not permitted.
- Anyone that does not comply with these rules is subject to removal.