The ERS recognizes the global pandemic is creating uncertainty and concern for our members, retirees and beneficiaries. Rest assured your benefits are safe and under the watchful eye of the Board of Trustees, Staff, Consultants and Advisors.
The ERS team continues to comply with public health protocols to minimize the spread of COVID-19 utilizing telework with office coverage scaled to an absolute minimum. The ERS Offices are closed to members and the public until further notice.
While the ERS remains operational, we are experiencing some delays. Important information regarding services follows:
- The Member Relations Team is available to assist you Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. by calling 301-454-1415 or emailing us at ContactERS@mncppc.org
- Our primary focus is on addressing the needs of members who are retiring soon. If you are not planning to retire within the next 90 days, we ask that you kindly contact us closer to your retirement date. Your patience is appreciated.
- Employees Retiring June 1st, July 1st , or August 1st – Please contact Lisa Butler, Senior Retirement Benefits Analyst, at email@example.com or via phone at (301) 454-1429 to schedule a counseling session via phone. Appointments will be prioritized by retirement date.
- Estimate Requests have been temporarily suspended. Continue to watch for updates regarding relaxation of this suspension.
- Death Benefits – If you recently lost a loved one who worked for the M-NCPPC or received a benefit from the M-NCPPC Employees’ Retirement System, please notify the ERS immediately.
- Mail Delays – Staff are continuing to open documents sent via the US mail and route them to the appropriate team member for processing; however, we are experiencing mail delays. If you submitted any paperwork, including requests for withdrawals, rollovers or transfers, via US mail, please contact us at ContactERS@mncppc.org to advise staff of the mailing. Do not send your documents via email which is not considered safe.
We know this is a challenging time for you and your family, so please be safe. You can count on the ERS to be here when you need us. Continue to watch for updates on our website at ers.mncppc.org.