News Detail

Do I have a right to protest an award of a purchase?

November 3, 2023

Any actual or prospective bidder who is aggrieved in connection with the solicitation of bids or award of a purchase may protest to the Commission’s Purchasing Manager (6611 Kenilworth Avenue, Suite 300 , Riverdale , MD 20737). A protest must be submitted in writing within 10 calendar days after the aggrieved person knew or should have known of the facts giving rise to the protest. Further instructions on bid protests should be requested from the contact person identified in the solicitation or the Purchasing Manager. For more information please call (301) 454-1609.