News Detail

How do I get paid if I am a subcontractor?

November 3, 2023

Prime contractors on Commission projects must submit subcontractor payment verification forms to the Contract/Construction Manager. A subcontractor on a Commission project who experiences problems with a payment should use the form included with the solicitation to contact the Purchasing Division. The Contract/Construction Manager will then investigate the situation. Falsely reporting subcontractor payments is grounds for debarment of prime contractors. (The Commission does not pay subcontractors). For more information please call (301) 454-1609.